BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Reached my goal again!

I DID IT!

I'm back, and it only took a week, not bad. Whew.

So now, what next. I'm happy with the number on the scale. I love that I can say I lost 40lbs. I have found that when I DONT take care of myself (i.e. eating like crap and not working out) my body pays for it and I feel it. I DONT like how it makes me feel and therefore I will continue to try to keep up the good habits I have, and try and improve on others (water consumption and breakfast!)

Someone asked me if I was done losing weight now. Honestly, I dont know. I still look in the mirror and see a lot of the same stuff that bugged me. So I deffinately want to work on toning. But like I said, I dont care about the number on the scale. So from not on, its working on the image and making sure I KEEP feeling good and healthy.....this could be the trickiest step yet!!!!!
Photobucket



0 comments: