BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday Schmoozday

Holding myself accountable starting yesterday.

I behaved all day. My calories were at 900 at bed time. But then I felt the need to cheat and eat 3 spoonfulls of cookie dough. I have no idea where that left me with calories, but I'm guessing it was NOT under 1200.

I made Kevin do Active with me on Wii last night. We did a 40 minute work out. I do well when he does it with me. I had like 75% effort to his 25%. But of course that still breaks down to him burning 100 calories more then I did, jerk face! LOL

Today Im' being good and writing down what I eat just like yesterday, I'm headed out to dinner tonight, so that may put me over, but I'm going to try to still write it down and behave. I'm also headed to the gym when my sister gets here to watch Caden.

So yesterday, I give myself about a 90%. I worked my ass off and behaved till evening.
Lets see how I score today.


Photobucket

0 comments: