BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

When is "Good Enough" enough?

Its definitely enough when we are talking about:

~occasionally buying cheap shampoo
~ingredients (I'm a free cook, pinches and dashes are my thing)
~washing my car
~ba-da-da-ing (a quick pick up of the house)
~remembering my sunscreen
~folding my clothes
~painting

Good enough is NOT enough when we are talking about:


~cooking chicken and pork
~brand of my jeans
~my conditioner
~measuring my babies medicine
~my paycheck
~bra support


When we are talking about self confidence, and body image, is good enough enough?
I don't think so.

Yet, I reach a comfortable weight and I stop.
I lose motivation.
I slack.
I promise tomorrow will be better, and its not.

What is it gonna take for me to get that motivation, to know that I CAN reach that "perfect" goal I dream about.....

I don't know but I need to figure it out quick and I need help getting back on track!!!!!


Photobucket

0 comments: