BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Freaken Plateu!!!

I hate them. Hate hate hate them. They make me lose ALL motivation.

I am stuck at 138. I'm stuck at my inches. I'm stuck all around.

It makes me want to hide in bed, not go to the gym and eat!!!

My plan:
I will ONLY wear my tight jeans to keep me from thinking I have ROOM to eat more. I'm going through my closet and hiding the other stuff. I may have a slight muffin top if I do this, but I will work harder to get rid of it then. Same with my work out clothes, the small ones are it, so when i see myself in the mirror I work that much harder.

Making a menu for the week. GUZZLE THAT WATER.

Daily workouts. I can still only do every other day at the gym, but I'm going to at LEAST do a video or Active on the off days. 7 days a week. Tricky while camping next week, so then I will have to do morning outdoor runs. And nap time ab work in the camper.

GET OVER THIS HUMP!!!!!!!!

Tell me it can be done.

Photobucket

0 comments: