BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Devine Interventions

Yesterday, I FORCED myself to the gym. After a good cry and stalling.

I got there and jumped on the elliptical. I had read an article that said, high intensity for a shorter amount of time is better then a long time at moderate intensity. So I decided to"up the resistance" and go for 10-15 minutes. Figured anything is better then what I've been doing for the past 3 weeks.

So coming upon minute 13 and who walks up but my trainer. Who I am no longer seeing because she costs an arm and a leg, but I really wish I could. I think 'uh oh" she can SENSE I havent worked out in over 21 days. She tells me they are having kickboxing in an 5 minutes and tells me I'll love it. I can't think of an excuse fast enough so I said I'd join.

It turned out to be a GREAT hour long work out (I even stayed for the extra 10 minutes of ab work). I felt very proud afterward. She asked me if I liked it and I said I did, then I confessed. She laughed at me, and said she was glad I was back and that she could hold me accountable.

That was just what I needed....now if only I could afford to see her once a week and let her hold me accountable!
Photobucket



0 comments: