BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fat Tuesday

Happy Fat Tuesday!

I felt the need to celebrate and over the last few weeks have eaten enough to feed a small orphanage for a year. Thus resulting in my pants hardly fitting.

Tomorrow starts Lent. Originally a time for fasting. Now we try to encourage students to do good deeds during the season (as opposed to the traditional "giving something up"). For me, I'll go with the fasting....and my good deed will be to go to the gym. After all, they need business in this tough economy. And after I've done that I will work on not bitching and moaning about it to my husband who will appreciate a happy wife as opposed to an angry one.

I feel this is above and beyond my calling.....but I'm a giver.

Photobucket



0 comments: