BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm a pepper...

Well, I decided that weight was put on by my reintroducing carbonated beverages to my life. I only had one case, but it went fast, and I was hooked fast. I had gas galore and I was bloated. Since I ran out of Diet Dr. Pepper, I went through caffeine withdraws first. Thats funny because when I started to drink them, I got headaches from introducing the caffeine. Then when I stopped I got headaches from quitting it. SO I quickly remembered why I avoid it. Next, the weight has dropped 2lbs a day with minimal exercise and minimal working out. But now I'm suffering from sugar detox. I'm craving it like no other......what I wouldn't give right now for a Diet Dr. Pepper (but caffeine free please)
Photobucket



0 comments: