BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

C25k W1D2...

Done!

It was easier then day 1. I think thats the point, though its not always how MY body knows. Anyone who knows me knows I'm NOT an athlete. I remember in grade school walking the mile. I remember in middle school "cardinals" would kill me during Volleyball (those are the nasty sprints from one end of the gym to the first line and back; to the next line and back; and so on and so on until you go the full length and that counts as ONE cardinal). And in HS I gave up sports that involved running; cheerleading and golf it was.

So yes, I'm not an athlete in the least.

This is without even mentioning that I have one leg that is shorter then the other; so I run like a freak.

But it was easy(er) so thats good news!

Photobucket

0 comments: