BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

C25K W2D3

AND I'M DONE! WHEW. That one was the hardest of the three, even though its the same, I think because I ate junk and pop today. That will teach me. I like that my body is figuring out how to show me what it doesn't like.

I've been watching an episode of Law and Order Criminal Intent Season 1 with each run. Its great timing. I turn on the episode with my netflix streaming, I get my shoes on, plug in the treadmill, warm up, run, cool down. Sit down take off shoes, unplug everything, and then it ends. This works for me. I shoulda started it the first day, so I was episode for work out. But instead I'm done with episode 4 (and workout 6). Maybe this weekend I'll watch two episodes to catch myself up. That would be a lot easier to remember.

Yes I AM a dork.
Photobucket

0 comments: