BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolution

A year ago I was in almost the best shape of my life. I was down to 128lbs. My lowest since high school. I looked good, though I didn't really think so at the time. But now lookign back. Yep, I did.

I'll never bee a stick girl; I'm a curvy girl; but at least they were proportioned.

SO why did I let myself get away from that you ask. Why did I put back on 15-20 lbs (depending on the day). Well....
Yep basically these things are my kryptonite. Which is MIGHTY funny if you know that I do not even like chocolate, nor am I fan of peanut butter, heck, I don't even like Reeses peanut butter cups. But take those cups and turn them into an egg and I'm a GONER.

My body, or perhaps a divine intervention; decided enough was enough. And when pumpkin season came around, my body rejected them. I think I overdosed on eggs last spring. Now when I eat them; I get ill within an hour. Some days its still worth it...to have ONE. But never again will I sit down and eat the bag....WHEW.

SO now its time to get rid of this pesky extra weight. I want to wear my skinny clothes again. So its back to watching what I eat and WORKING OUT. I hate working out. We know this. But I dont mind running on a treadmill. So its Kevs job to get me one. He's been supposedly working on this since September. Seriously. Speed it up buddy. Because now I have not one but TWO deadlines.

As of Wednesday; I'm joining the slim down contest in Fbo where they post your loss in the PAPER! I have until March 16th to lose as much as I can to win prizes. I have a team depending on me!

My second deadline is June 18th. Yes my anniversary. But also B and Matts wedding. I ordered a size 8 which fit at about 12+lbs over goal weight. But not 1t 15-20+. I'd rather be under; after all I know a damn good seamstress who can make ANYTHING smaller; but bigger....not so much. Besides; that will be summer; and I have all sorts of super CUTE size 6 clothes in my closet that are begging me to wear them again. Don't worry clothes (and summer) I'm coming! I'm coming!

Photobucket

0 comments: