BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

How I roll.....

People often ask me what I'm doing. I feel like I'm always talking about it, but looking back I guess I'm not. Anyways, here are my key habits that help me the most:

Diet
  • Write down everything I eat, no cheating, and I leave this on the counter, so anyoen in my house could see it, and that keeps me accountable (both from eating shit and from not eating enough)
  • Eat within an hour of waking up (I hate this--and am known to eat super foods, as I hate bfast ones!)
  • Eat about every 4 hours
  • Keep my calories around 1200, for an exact number I use this, currently I need to eat 1690 calories to maintain my weight (I use sedentary, that way I can subtract my calories burned in a workout) 3500 calories are a pound, to lose a pound a week, you cut 500 a day, i had been cutting 750 from food and burning 250 in work outs each day for 2lbs a week, but now I can not do that, my calorie intake would be TOO low
  • Do not eat after 7pm
  • Water water water (I'm bad at this lately, but when I'm good it makes a HUGE difference) Ice cold is best, body works harder with that
Fitness
  • No less then 3 days a week at the gym--these are mandatory, anything else is extra--on these days at least 15 minutes, preferably 30 of cardio (usually my runs) and weights
  • Another mandatory is this ab work out by WH (plus some lying flat leg raises-3 sets of 15 and some bycicle crunches-3 sets of 30-15 each side) at least 3 times a week
  • Optional: Extra days at the gym (cardio, weight at times too), a video (30 day shred kicks arse and I also like Leslie Sansone Walk/Jog), a walk with my family (Strollers and hills kick arse!)
Photobucket

0 comments: