BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gadgets

Tomorrow if I finish my run, ,a 25 minute run, I earn my heart rate monitor.

So the question is. Do I get a basic heart rate monitor or do I go all out? I would like SOMETHING to help me track distance when I decide to go outdoors.

Target has GREAT deals on the Garmin 305 right now.

The Garmin 50 package Target offers seems more practical since its also usable inside, but it lacks the GPS option.

There is also the basic heart rate montiors with the added pedometer or the Nike ipod Sports kit. The problem with that, I run with the shuffle, NOT the Nano, and if I go with the ipod piece I'd also need an arm band for my Nano. Which deafeats the whole purpose of even having the shuffle.

Sigh. Too many things to choose from.

Photobucket

0 comments: