BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday's Workout

I stepped it up a bit today. I spent about 20 minutes on the wii this afternoon during nap time doing planks, push ups, and jack knifes.

Then after Kev got home I headed to the gym. I'm on day 2 of week 6 in the couch to 5k. I am improving greatly. Last week on my first 20 minute straight run, I ran at 4.5-4.0 for a speed. Varied as needed. Today, I ran 10 minutes at 4.7, walked at 4.0 for 3 minutes, and ran 10 more minutes at 4.6 (5.0 for the last minute). YEAH ME!

After the treadmill, I did a full circuit of strength training (arms, legs and abs). I surprised myself on the pull downs, when I thought I put the weight at 50lbs, but after I finished I realized it had been at 70lbs! Another YEAH ME!

I ended the gym work out with 10 minutes on the elliptical and came home and did a few more ab exercises for good measure.

I think this is by far my "biggest" work out day yet.

Photobucket

0 comments: