BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tracking Progress....stolen from my "real blog"

Well I started on my "diet" almost 11 weeks ago....
  • I have lost 24 lbs.
  • My pant size has dropped from a tight 14 to a 10
  • Not so happily my boobs have shrunk as well 36DD to a 34C
  • Dress size from a large to a medium
I started at the gym 8 weeks ago....
  • from hardly being able to run 60 seconds/walk 90 seconds to a 20 minute straight run (Couch to 5k, I'm in the middle of week 6)
  • 30 day shred level one not able to complete, maybe a 60% effort, to completing it and doing so with more "umph" then kevin
  • chest press from 10 to 30lbs, leg press from 60 to 120lbs, thigh machine from 30-80lbs, and many more......
I started measuring "inches" two weeks ago....
  • lost over 10 inches!
I am starting to feel GOOD! yeah me!
Photobucket

0 comments: