BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesdays Workout

I tried level two of the 30 day shred. Was a little nervous cause level one is hard.

Just ask Kevin! I made him do it with me on Monday. He couldn't walk yesterday. He he he. It was nice to be able to keep up with him/out do him, since he is much more athletic then I.


Anyways, loved level 2, the moves were easier for me then level one but the endurance required more. I may have snuck a drink of water or two, but dont tell Jillian! She scares me! Level 2 also made my abs feel a lot more involved then level one, which right now I REALLY need.

When I was this weight a year ago, I was a size 8. I'm no where near that right now. I'm a very fitted (not muffin top fitted, but still very snug) size 10. And its all due to my lack of ab work this go around. So I'm happy to say, I worked them good.


Photobucket

0 comments: