BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So far so....

.....Good with the workouts.

I worked out at the gym before I left on Sunday. Sunday night we drove all night, I got 2 hours of sleep, and I still was a good girl and went to the fitness room at the hotel on Monday! YEAH for me. I did day one of week 8. I also did some free weights and crunches!

Today...Tuesday....I did the 30 Day Shred. So I'm two for two on my work outs on vacation. Which is better then I often do at home.

...bad with the diet! I've never had Chic Fil A or Jack In the Box. So I had to try those. That said, I've watched portions NOT skipped breakfast and kept snacking to a minimum. Again much better then I usually do on vacation.

I say its a wash! And as far as vacations go.....a success.

Photobucket

0 comments: